...what my kids will grow up to be.
...what God has in store for my life - going back to work? What will I do, if that's the case? Where will I work? Will I stay at home through the kids' schooling? Will we home school or send them to public/private school?
...why God bothered to create stink bugs and house centipedes. What good are they, really?
...who my kids will marry.
...if we'll ever have that beach house we dream about.
...how many grandkids I'll be blessed with.
...if any of my kids will be homebodies, or if they'll all scatter around the US/world.
...why some bottled water tastes thick.
...why Joelle will eat furiously one day, and the next day she will barely eat enough to sustain an ant.
...what goes through the mind of an 11-month old.
...what is so fascinating about electrical outlets, cords, and electronic devices, especially when you have so many primary colored plastic noisemaking toys around here.
...what we will name our new little guy, and if he'll fit his name as well as we feel the others do.
...how we ever survived without online shopping, news websites, and social media.
...if this baby will come early like his sibs (and if it will be as quick!).
...if we'll ever move out of the area.
...if hypnosis would work to entice me into enjoying exercise or eating way better than I do now.
What kinds of things do you wonder?
1 comment:
...why God made mosquitoes.
...if my dog is bored with only having me as a companion.
...what causes dust.
...why the dish rack gets dirty.
:) Carole
Post a Comment